Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mommy♡

Dear mom,
Happy mother's day. On this very special day, i wanna thank you for everything, and also apologise for not being a great daughter....
I have to admit that it's only recently where i realised how much i have taken granted of you. Always comparing the love you gave me to others, and never actually appreciated the littest and greatest things you have done for me. Thank you for putting in so much these 18 years, just to grow me into who i am today.
Ryann, lets be real honest here...
Thinking back, it's always when friends are not there for me, then i think of talking to you. It's only when i did something bad, where i head to you for someone to cover up. It's only when i have not enough cash, then i think of asking from you. And frankly, i haven't realise how selfish i am to always thinking about myself and others before you... ( I'm very sorry mom :'( )
However, you have never ever failed to be there for me. <3
Ever since i was a little girl, friendship, education and love lucks have never been in my favour. No doubt, people have came up to me uptheenth times telling me how suckish my attitude is. But it's you, mom who has never fail to walk me through all the thicks and thins. Always backing me up, and guiding me.
I can never imagine a life without you. Who can i go to when im sad, angry, upset, hurt, happy? Who should i talk to when im in need, when all i need is a shot in the arm?
Im really grateful for having you because despite me being such a child you're still the ONE who stayed by me.
Thank you mom, thank you for always being my one and only sister, my guardian angel, my 24/7 personal nurse, my cheerleader, my bullet proof armer, my leaning shoulder, my best sleeping buddy, my best hugging buddy, my best pen pal, and my best-est friend. Thank you for not only acting as a mom in my life, but also so many other major roles, that no one else can replace. Thank you for everything.
Thank you for waiting, waiting for your little selfish girl to realise how much you really mean to her. For waiting for her to treat you a little better, and understanding you a little deeper. Thank you, for showing me that I'm not late to realise how important you are to me, because from today, i'll change. Believe me mom, i'll prove it, for you are the only person i will die for. <3
Once again, Happy Mothers Day♡♡
Love,
Your little girl ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment