Wednesday, November 5, 2014

GETAWAY!

Yop! To the one out there reading (probably no one oops), hello my dear! *wink emoji* So this is a little getaway from all the mind boggling O level papers that is causing break outs and sleepless nights for me.

Last Tuesday, 4 November it was officially the end of all written papers *PHEW* (INCLUDING D&T) finally. Yeah and there's just one last paper to go on the following Monday and yes Ryann Tan's here gonna ace it (if i can!). So this week is half way through the mince of holiday and I"M SO EXCITED because i have so many plans coming up after O's and i cant wait to meet up my friends, download back all my games and go crazzzzyyyy all night yes crazy *cry-laugh emoji x3*

So today i decided to write a blog because i have nothing better to do, and so i need to keep myself occupied! (NAh kidding!) Actually... because i just feel like updating my blog so yeah!

Yesterday, i went out with BEEWEI :D to sing some song, and we crazily waited for 1.5 hrs before the shop opens crazy! But i guess it was all worth the wait because we really enjoyed ourselves a lot!! And obviously, the 1.5 hrs was not wasted just like that, Ryann being Ryann, i pestered bee wei to take lots of OOTD photos for me, and hahaha only a few went out well, so here it goes!

step
# OOTD
BWEI xD


Thanks for today!!!
Also, today i just realized how cute this inbuilt camera Dell comp has and so i took some photos, here it goes!




TeeHee Thanks for reading and byes for now! ^^v

xoxo love from,

Ryann Tan <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment